mardi 28 juin 2011

SEE THE CONTENT OF MY WISH



My name is mrs Kanya Arthit,I have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am from Lamphun,Thailand but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $1.8 Million US DOLLARS in United Bank for Africa(UBA) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give to confederation of african philantropist in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $5.2 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i have instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her with immediate effect,but you must assure me that you will take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to do this for me, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.

Regards,

Mrs Kanya Arthit.

Aucun commentaire: