samedi 18 juillet 2020

Trusted beloved One.

Trusted beloved One.

I am very sorry to bother you with this message, and please take a minute and read it. My name is Madame Olga Denise Double, widow of the late Maan Abdul Wahed Double, owner of the main construction companies in my country. I have been suffering from breast cancer for a long time, and now it is very obvious that money cannot save me. So I don't deserve your pity instead of prayers since I'm dying soon.

By all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I will not live more than 1 month, according to my doctors, that I can still feel in my bones. I am currently in a hospital receiving treatment that does not improve. Beauty, wealth and expensive things cannot save my life, so I beg you to take this message seriously and see me as your blood sister and help me in this divine project.

Today, I have decided to donate some funds to the charity through you in your country, and that is why I am contacting you. It is legal and 100% risk free, so please contact me if you are able and honest to handle this project. I will tell you more about me when you reply to my email: olgadenise20@gmail.com
I will be happy to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Mrs. Olga Denise Double

Aucun commentaire: