vendredi 15 août 2014

CONTACT ME URGENTLY‏‏‏

Greetings from David Koffi Annan Junior,

I wish to intimate you with this proposal in my capacity as Chief Financial controller of ECOWAS CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE .

We have been awarded the contract to supply arms and ammunition to the Ecowas Peace Keeping Forces (ECOMOG) in Darfur. However i deliberately over invoiced the contract sum of the actual contract. The original Contract sum has been paid off.

As a top civil servant, I am not authorized to owe an offshore account hence my decision to work with you in full trust and confidence to use your name/company in receiving this over invoiced payment under your custody.

If you are interested and willing, acknowledge the receipt of my email for further information.

Have a pleasant day.

With Kind Regards,
David Koffi Annan Junior

Aucun commentaire: