mardi 3 juin 2014

CONTACT ME URGENTLY

Greetings from David Koffi Annan Junior,

I wish to intimate you with this proposal in my capacity as Chief Financial controller and in full agreement and consent with the Auditor-General and the Chairman, ECOWAS CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE USA ANNEX.

We scrutinized all records and the accounts of awarded and executed contracts to supply arms and ammunition to the Ecowas Peace Keeping Forces(ECOMOG) in Darfur.The actual contract sum was USD45.Million. However we deliberately over invoiced the contract sum to USD55.Million.The original Contractor has been paid off. I therefore seek for your concent in receiving the over invoiced whooping sum of USD10.Million which is ready for approval. As a top civil servant, I am not authorized to owe an offshore account hence my decision to work with you in full trust and confidence to use your name/company in receiving the payment under your custody.

You will be our trustee and I will regularize and update all files to reflect you as the beficiary of the USD10.Million outstanding contract payment. Moreover, it is pertinent to note that it does not require many engagements since I have taken care of the deal in full capacity. I will give you 30% of the total sum for your assistance.

If you are interested in this deal Remember to get back to me with contact details.

Here is my phone number +1 (706) 925-5273

Have a pleasant day.

With Kind Regards,
David Koffi Annan Junior

Aucun commentaire: